• IFSQN Associate
  • 24 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Turkey
    Turkey

Posted 09 November 2007 - 09:29 PM

I hereunto would like to mention my "wish-list" in ISO 22000 for this purpose:
1- A process based standard (7.1-Planning, 7.2-Customer related processes, 7.3- Design and development 7.4 raw material and packaging material acquisition, 7.5-processing, -storage, handling and delivery etc. should constitute the structure of Requirement 7)
2- Inclusion of hazard analysis and preliminary steps as 7.1.x Preliminary steps.., 7.1.y Hazard Analysis
3- Indication of prerequisite programs related to infrastructure and work environment at their real places (6.3 Infrastructure and 6.4 work environment) and a small referencing element 7.1.x Prequisite programs addressing to those elements.

I will update this list as I rememmber other facts.

Would you help me to build a big list together. Of course we can discuss.

Regards.

Kara

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:58 PM

1- A process based standard (7.1-Planning, 7.2-Customer related processes, 7.3- Design and development 7.4 raw material and packaging material acquisition, 7.5-processing, -storage, handling and delivery etc. should constitute the structure of Requirement 7)
2- Inclusion of hazard analysis and preliminary steps as 7.1.x Preliminary steps.., 7.1.y Hazard Analysis
3- Indication of prerequisite programs related to infrastructure and work environment at their real places (6.3 Infrastructure and 6.4 work environment) and a small referencing element 7.1.x Prequisite programs addressing to those elements.

Regards.

Kara

Hello Kara, My wish would be to see some more members discussing ISO 22000 with you. :rolleyes:

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Erasmo

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 135 posts
  • 19 thanks
Neutral

• Mexico
    Mexico

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:32 AM

Regards.

Kara

Hi Kara,
I think you will find really useful Guide ISO-15161 and PAS 99:2006.
1.- there is an annex in PAS99 for all the common elements in ISO 9001 and 22000
2.- PAS 99 includes risk management that is related to the Hazard analysis
3.- IN ISO-15161 the PRP's are linked to 6.3 and 6.4

Saludos!

Zeeshan

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 499 posts
  • 224 thanks
Excellent

• Pakistan
    Pakistan
  • Interests:QMS, TQM, FSMS, HMS (Halal Management System), IMS (Integrated Management System), Training Programs Management, Performance Management

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:16 AM

Noticed this very old thread some days ago........very interesting topic that probably missed by many brilliant minds.:whistle: .

I have a "long" wish list for an ideal "quality and food safety management system". While I was working on BRC global standard for food safety, I dreamed to have an integrated management system like this......Attached File  Contents of new IMS.doc   39.5KB   68 downloads

I wish to have one strongly-integrated system, for quality and food safety, in future that would be based on PDCA and process approach.

Regards:
Zeeshan

Rex

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 18 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• China
    China

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:32 PM

Noticed this very old thread some days ago........very interesting topic that probably missed by many brilliant minds.Posted Image .

I have a "long" wish list for an ideal "quality and food safety management system". While I was working on BRC global standard for food safety, I dreamed to have an integrated management system like this......Attached File  Contents of new IMS.doc   39.5KB   68 downloads

I wish to have one strongly-integrated system, for quality and food safety, in future that would be based on PDCA and process approach.

Regards:
Zeeshan

Dear Zeeshan

I'm very admiring that the attached document written by you, though there lacks of some aspects, for example, Control of materials, Pest control etc. you are an expert.
ISO22000 is difficult to understanding, espcially verification and validation.
expect more communication!

Best Regards
Rex

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,224 posts
  • 1292 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:58 AM

Dear Zeeshan

I'm very admiring that the attached document written by you, though there lacks of some aspects, for example, Control of materials, Pest control etc. you are an expert.
ISO22000 is difficult to understanding, espcially verification and validation.
expect more communication!

Best Regards
Rex

I don't see too much lacking, isn't control of materials covered here:

2.1 Describe the product and production processes
2.1.1 Raw materials, ingredients and product-contact materials specifications
2.1.2 End product specifications
2.1.3 Intended use
2.1.4 Process steps and process flow diagrams
2.1.5 Verification of flow diagrams
2.1.6 Process descriptions and process control parameters
2.2 Requirements related to specific materials
2.2.1 Identification of Specific Materials
2.2.2 Allergens Containing and Identity Preserved Materials

And Pest control here:

3.5.1.13 Pest control

The only thing I can't see is where environment and location are covered

Regards,

Tony

Edited by Tony-C, 14 April 2010 - 04:02 AM.

Zeeshan

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 499 posts
  • 224 thanks
Excellent

• Pakistan
    Pakistan
  • Interests:QMS, TQM, FSMS, HMS (Halal Management System), IMS (Integrated Management System), Training Programs Management, Performance Management

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:18 AM

Dear Rex and Tony, thanks for compliments.

The only thing I can't see is where environment and location are covered

I intend to cover environment and location mainly under following clauses:

3.5.1.1 External site standards, construction and layout of buildings, premises and workspace

3.5.1.6 Building fabric and infrastructure

3.5.1.11 Cleaning, sanitation and housekeeping

Although, IMO, if we consider all the clauses minutely, many other clauses could also be linked with "environment" like (1.10.3) )work environment and many clauses under 3.5.1 (Determine the applicable GMP’s ) such as (3.5.1.4) .Security etc.

Regards:

Zeeshan.

Rex

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 18 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• China
    China

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:28 PM

Dear Rex and Tony, thanks for compliments.

I intend to cover environment and location mainly under following clauses:

3.5.1.1 External site standards, construction and layout of buildings, premises and workspace

3.5.1.6 Building fabric and infrastructure

3.5.1.11 Cleaning, sanitation and housekeeping

Although, IMO, if we consider all the clauses minutely, many other clauses could also be linked with "environment" like (1.10.3) )work environment and many clauses under 3.5.1 (Determine the applicable GMP’s ) such as (3.5.1.4) .Security etc.

Regards:

Zeeshan.

Dear Zeeshan

Are there more details about each clause?

5.0 verification

5.1 Individual verification activities...

Which items shall be verificated ? HACCP? GMP? Product& process control?

Best Regards

Rex

Zeeshan

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 499 posts
  • 224 thanks
Excellent

• Pakistan
    Pakistan

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:11 AM

Dear Rex,
Seeing the interest of yours and our expert guy Tony, I really wish that my wish-list would be adopted by ISO.:rolleyes:.

Dear Zeeshan

Are there more details about each clause?

5.0 verification

5.1 Individual verification activities...

Which items shall be verificated ? HACCP? GMP? Product& process control?

Best Regards

Rex

I intend to cover clause no. 8.4.2 of ISO 22000 under 5.1. For more detail please see following link too.

http://www.ifsqn.com...dpost__p__35659

Regards:
Zeeshan

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users