• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Norway
    Norway

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:17 PM

Hello everyone!

I was surpriced and happy to find this network. Just what I have been missing. Now we just have to get the members more active...

I'm a 33 year old boy (well, I'll sone have to say man...). Education as a food technologist, and 8 year experience from different industry. Currently I'm quality manager in a factory in Rieber & Son (curious? Se www.rieberson.no ) where we produce mixes for industrial customers, spices and/or additives, canned food, and chilled ready meals.

The new and exiting to me is the chilled ready meals. Here I really need help finding the right GMP. My problem is that all other quality people with the "know how" is in compeating businesses.

Anyone with experience? Please contact me. It would really be helpfull to have different perspectives. Maybe we can learn from eachother, and even visit eachother?

Looking forward to cooperating with you all.

Christian

Edited by chrnyd, 13 May 2008 - 09:53 AM.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 10 May 2008 - 04:59 AM

Dear Christian,

Welcome to the forum ! :welcome:

Unfortunately yr IT link did not work for me (maybe Saturday :smile: ) however I deduce from Google that you are working within a very large organisation. I saw one comment suggesting located in Tromso area which is a very picturesque part of the world.
Please feel free to launch any questions on chilled meals here. My own experience is mainly deep-frozen which has rather less design characteristics however am sure that there will be some chilled entrepreneurs on this forum.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:49 AM

Hello everyone!

I was surpriced and happy to find this network. Just what I have been missing. Now we just have to get the members more active...

That's always been my challenge Christian, so it's nice to have an ally. The forum is more active now than it has ever been, but I've realised it will only ever be incremental growth (unless anyone has some bright ideas). I suppose it's an achievement to have the most popular forum for food safety subjects in the world. :clap:

The new and exiting to me is the chilled ready meals. Here I really need help finding the right GMP. My problem is that all other quality people with the "know how" is in compeating businesses.

Anyone with experience? Please contact me. It would really be helpfull to have different perspectives. Maybe we can learn from eachother, and even visit eachother?

If you have any specific questions or debate subjects relating to GMP in chilled ready meals please post a new topic as it is much more noticeable and likely to provoke a response. I like the idea of networking visits very much. It's an area I've been thinking about and I suppose is a natural progression to sharing best practice online. Hmmm food for thought.

Thanks,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

chrnyd

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Norway
    Norway

Posted 13 May 2008 - 09:54 AM

I did a typo in the link, it is www.rieberson.no and not reiberson. Sorry

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:28 PM

Dear Christian,

Thks. nice site.

Come a long way from making vinegar !

Am still wondering what "substitute coffee" is ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users