• Quick Navigation

Important Message

To download files, you must be an Associate Member or above or have an Active Paid Membership. Purchase Premium Membership >>
IFSQN provide documentation packages meeting the requirements of the major GFSI Standards such as BRC, SQF, IFS and FSSC 22000. Find Out More >>

Submitter

SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Jan 14 2015 09:40 PM
  • Last Updated: Jan 03 2019 12:01 PM
  • File Size: 989.23KB
  • Views: 1351448
  • Downloads: 294

Download Root Cause Analysis to Ensure Continual Improvement

- - - - -

Screenshots

Presentation slides and certificate of attendance from the Food Safety Fridays webinar conducted by Ruth Bell on January 09, 2015.
You can watch the recorded webinar here

Share this

File Reviews

The webinar had on Friday was superb. We gained a lot of knowledge from it. Looking forward to attain all the upcoming webinars. I would like to request to Simon sir, that the certificate of attendance should have name mentioned on it for more genuinity of the certificate as well as to enhance the value of the certificate.

Thanks for the feedback Premananda.

Unfortunately it is not possible to make an individual certificate for each attendee.  As you can imagine it would take a lot of time to add the name to several hundred certificates each week.  You can either:

1. Print the certificate and add your name
2. Import the certificate image into a graphics program and add your name before printing

Regards,
Simon

I do not see where I can obtain the certificate for attendance. Can anyone help on this? I also was looking for one for the Supply Chain Risk Management webinar from last Friday. Thanks!

Simon- I appreciate the webinars I have watched so far! Great job!

All those that register for a webinar are sent an email with links to the webinar recording, slides and certificate.  This email was sent Friday...did you receive it?  Please check your deleted and spam folders and if necessary whitelist us, so that you can receive emails.  If still no luck I will send to you directly.

Regards,

Simon

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

6 user(s) are online (in the past 60 minutes)

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users