• Quick Navigation

- - - - -

Happy New Year from the IFSQN

Posted by Simon, in Website Updates 01 January 2014 · 4,565 views

2013 was a great year for us at the IFSQN as we celebrated ten year's online. During the year we welcomed more than 350,000 visitors to our website, a 5% increase on 2012.

The highlight of the year was the extremely successful Food Safety Live conference in June, which we hope to repeat again later this year.

Our discussion forums continue to thrive with 1,964 questions asked and answered during the year.

Sincere thanks to all members who selflessly share knowledge and time helping out members who are struggling with the finer points of food safety. And special thanks to our important sponsors for your continued support of the IFSQN.

Wishing each and every one of you a wonderful 2014.

“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.” ― Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Share this

Dear Simon:

I learnt a lot from this useful forum (since day 1 I joined) and I hope ISFQN will continue to be 'STRONG'.

Happy New Year!!

Regards,

Yong

Happy New Year to fellow members.

I hope that this year will be a great year for everyone

Wishing everyone a very Happy and  Blessed New Year!

I completely agree with Yong. Thank you IFSQN! Wishing all a very happy and prosperous new year :)

Simon

A big congratulations on your sustained success with the forum - I remember when you first started and visiting you all those years ago.

Here's to the next ten years for you mate.

Regards

Jim Flynn

HACCP Now