• Quick Navigation

* * * * * 1 votes

Introducing the 'Food Safety Fridays' Webinar Series

Posted by Simon, in Webinars & Training 22 December 2014 · 5,875 views

food safety fridays webinars
The IFSQN are pleased to announce the launch of our new live weekly webinar series “Food Safety Fridays”.

Throughout 2015 we will be hosting 45 educational webinars; all of which will be Free-to-Attend with a Free Certificate of Attendance provided.

The first webinar is scheduled for Friday, January 09, 2015.

The webinar schedule is now available on the website and you are invited to register:
http://www.ifsqn.com...ar-schedule.php

At the IFSQN we are very excited about our new community learning initiative and hope that our members will get involved.

Please leave your questions and comments below.

Regards,
Simon

Share this

Fantastic - I will be joining as many of these as possible as I am sure they will provide a huge amount of information.

Thank you!

And a very merry Christmas 

We do hope you can join us for some SpursGirl...free education and a free training certificate isn't available in many places; at least not every week.  We only launched this today and already we have 70+ registrants for the first webinar.  Amazing!

Thanks so much. 

It is a great initiative and i am sure it will add a lot of value to this community. Looking forward.

Merry christmas to all the members :)

Manju Nagpal

Thanks for your support Manju.

By the way we have 150+ registrants for the first webinar so far, which is great.

Looks great there's a few topics I know I'll want to watch!

What time zone are the webinar times applicable for?

The time zone is GMT all times are 3.00 p.m. GMT (1500).

It is 10.00 a.m. EST, 7.00 a.m. PST.

I am going to make it clear at the top of the schedule, with perhaps a link to a converter.

gr8 info and thanks once again for sharing, keep up the good works

Great effort. I am newbie and want to gain more and more knowledge so

Thanks so much for sharing this

I'm glad I joined this network. Hoping to learn lots of stuff here!

Wonderful idea.

I will try to attend as much as possible.

Will these webinars be recorded and be available on a later time? e.g. on a moment that suits better.

kind regards, Madam A. D-tor

Wonderful idea.

I will try to attend as much as possible.

Will these webinars be recorded and be available on a later time? e.g. on a moment that suits better.

kind regards, Madam A. D-tor

Thanks Madam A. D-tor, yes they will be recorded and available some days after.  Please still register for each one to be notified and gain access.

Regards,

Simon

Simon - 

Do you have to be a registered member to take part in the webinar series? 

It was a great webinar, Simon!

Audio and visual were very good. Better than on some internal webinars from the CB I am working.

Keep on the good job!

Thanks so much MadamA D-tor.