• Quick Navigation

- - - - -

On Live Now: Food Safety Trainings - Emergency Preparedness and Response

Posted by Simon, in Webinars & Training 10 March 2015 · 3,169 views

On Live Now: Food Safety Trainings - Emergency Preparedness and Response Food Safety Trainings - Emergency Preparedness and Response
Vladimir Surčinski, Project Manager, Quality Austria Center

This Live Webinar is taking place: March 13, 2015 - 03:00 PM - 04:00 PM GMT (11 a.m. EDT Start)

This webinar discusses why and how employees must be sufficiently trained in order to react appropriately in a crisis situation. Every year we suffer from disasters caused by climate change. These disasters have a huge impact, not only on the environment, but also in all the processes related to food production. Although most organizations engaged in the production of food, prepared manuals in case of emergencies, the same in most cases are not complete or not sufficiently presented to employees. In many cases, employees are not trained for crisis cases, which can be crucial for the further operation of the organization. This is why good emergency preparedness and response is important in everyday activities of food producers.

Register for Free >>

Share this

Has it started yet? Not sure if my computer isn't cooperating or what, but its just stuck on the .....Will begin shortly page.

Delayed due to technical problems: Food Safety Trainings - Emergency Preparedness and Response
Posted by Simon, in IFSQN Company Blog 10 March 2015 · 87 views

I don't mean to be pushy or anything..but is their an estimated time the it will hopefully begin or is it postponed to another day? I was just wondering whether I should sit tight and wait or come back later.