Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 93 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 26 May 2021 - 10:40 AM

Hi friends, can anyone share her/his document version control form, or any one has a template. Many thanks in advance.

EVG

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 5 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Puerto Rico
    Puerto Rico

Posted 26 May 2021 - 02:32 PM

Hi,

We use a  change log at the end of every document. Just write down a description of all the changes and the reason. Also, we put both the actual and the previous version on the header and footer. Make the procedure to have a requisite of updating the document master list every time someone modify a document and verify both the modified document and the master list before approval. 

Best regards,

Thanked by 1 Member:

Cthulhu

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 55 posts
  • 8 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Video Games, Sci-fi, Geology, Rockhounding, Museums, Meteorology, Natural Disasters, Cthulhu Mythos, Board games, Card games.

Posted 26 May 2021 - 05:21 PM

I created a template for all our forms and documents

Top left header is the Company Logo

Middle header I use the name of the form (i.e., HR-001 company signature log)

On the right header I have our address and CONFIDENTIAL

Bottom left footer is Revision # and Revision Date and bottom right footer I have QA Approval and my name

In excel I use a separate workbook from the main form workbook and use that as my Document history. This is where i have our updated revision #, the changes from the last revision, and the revision date. For Word templates I just put that information on the last page of the document all by itself.

I wrote an SOP that just states that all documents must be controlled and when a change is asked to be made the document will be opened and the change has to be signed off by the author of the document and 2 other managers/supervisors that all agree with the changes.  It is then upped to the next number in line for revision (i.e., 2 is after 1) and i add a line to the Revision History box and note the changes and the date. 

I also state that all controlled documents shall be reviewed every two years. All documents will be named and sectioned off( I.e., HR forms are HR-###, and Quality forms are QA-###, etc.)

I'd attach a template but I'm still too new to add one.

Hope this helped

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

https://www.facebook...29416493974293/

https://www.instagra...m/area51miners/

Thanked by 1 Member:

dell

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 93 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 27 May 2021 - 04:12 AM

Wonderful information, as well I need the form to have a clear idea of how to do it.

Thanks

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users