• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• New Zealand
    New Zealand

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:44 PM

Hi Everyone,

If you have any mock exercise conducted  for Food defense / Bio Vigilance/Business continuity.  Could you please share it with me.

My email addresses are xxx

Thanks,

Buddhi

Edited by Charles.C, 10 November 2016 - 03:35 AM.
email removed

Ryan M.

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,326 posts
  • 479 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading, crosswords, passionate discussions, laughing at US politics.

Posted 13 November 2016 - 09:29 PM

I don't have a checklist or procedural sheet, but basically our team identified some "mock crisis event" that can disrupt business continuity such as an earthquake.  This would cause a drill where everyone in the facility exited and gathered at the roll call point.

We put a team in place to enter the facility and inspect the facility, equipment, and materials for safety and risk of materials.  This included the utilities and potential disruption as well.  During the inspection we looked for anyone that was left in the facility.

Other persons outside would conduct the head count to ensure everyone was outside.  We had radios to use for communication between the two teams.

After the inspection was conducted and heat count verified we convened to an area to review the assessment and asked questions to verify we had everything we needed from vendor contacts, employee emergency contacts, to customer contacts.

I've attached my notes from the last one I conducted at a previous employer.  Our standard was SQF Level 2.

Hi Everyone,

If you have any mock exercise conducted  for Food defense / Bio Vigilance/Business continuity.  Could you please share it with me.

My email addresses are xxx

Thanks,

Buddhi

Attached Files

Thanked by 5 Members:

food safety 101

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 16 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States