• Quick Navigation
Photo

Competition: Win lifetime access to Safefood 360 for your business!

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic
- - - - -

Philip @ Safefood 360°

Philip @ Safefood 360

• Corporate Sponsor
  • 105 posts
  • 35 thanks
Good

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:22 AM

To mark the launch of our brand new forum on the IFSQN we would like to give one lucky member lifetime access to Safefood 360.

It’s really easy to be in with a chance of winning this valuable prize, all you have to do is;

Step 1: Click >> here << to register for a free account. (takes 60 seconds)
Step 2: Create your Plant. (takes 15 seconds)
Step 3: Post back to this thread with the name of your Plant.*

The winner will be drawn from a hat at random and announced here on Friday 3rd of June at 5:00pm GMT. The selection process will be adjudicated by Simon, IFSQN Overlord.

Best of luck to all :thumbup: !

*If you do not wish to disclose the name of your Plant on a public forum, simply email us your Plant name instead, but you must still post to this topic to register your entry.

Terms:
Prize is lifetime access for one plant on highest plan – valued at £2,473/annum.
There can only be one winner, but all entrants will receive a small bonus!
Only open to IFSQN members – creating a forum account is quick and free.
You must post back to this thread to be in with a chance of winning.
Posted Image

Philip @ Safefood 360°

Philip @ Safefood 360

• Corporate Sponsor
  • 105 posts
  • 35 thanks
Good

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:14 PM

Hi all,

Some members have asked for clarification on the above so I’m posting here for everyone’s benefit.

• The trial is free for 30 days. All you are asked for is your name and email. Nothing else.

• You don’t need to be a paying customer to enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning lifetime access to the software for your business. Simply sign up for the trial (60 seconds), create a plant (15 seconds), post to this thread (60 seconds?!), and you’re in!

• Yes, you are required to post to this topic to register your entry and this is in the interest of fairness and transparency. If you do not wish to include the name of your plant, just email us instead, we’ll know who you are then.

Hope this is clear, and thanks for your interest and feedback so far.. it is very encouraging. :biggrin:

Philip.

*Remember, even though there will only be one winner, you are still guaranteed something, just for entering. Your time is precious and we would like to reward everybody for taking a few minutes out of their busy day to check us out. We really appreciate it. We haven’t quite figured out exactly what that reward will be yet(!), but it will most likely be a generous discount on your first years subscription, should you decide to purchase the software in the future. Or heck we might go all out and surprise you with something completely random, who knows… ;)

kox

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 18 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Romania
    Romania

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:36 AM

My plant name is "Game farm & staff" and I mean game as wild meat processing factory

Philip @ Safefood 360°

Philip @ Safefood 360

• Corporate Sponsor
  • 105 posts
  • 35 thanks
Good

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:20 AM

My plant name is "Game farm & staff" and I mean game as wild meat processing factory

Hi KOX,

Super! And thanks for breaking the ice :smile:

Interesting business, certainly our first Romanian wild meat processing factory!

Have a good day.

Philip.

kox

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 18 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Romania
    Romania

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:24 AM

Hi Philip

Thanks for your welcome.
I hope not to be your only one tester. :whistle:
For now I tested a few modules, and I like it, however it seems to me a bit complicated, but every software needs to be filled up first with starting data.
After that it's easier. And also I need some time to get accustomed with your software.
I hope I will win the competition to have enough time :thumbup::beer:

Bye
Ferencz

Thanked by 2 Members:
George Howlett , Philip Gillen

Philip @ Safefood 360°

Philip @ Safefood 360

• Corporate Sponsor
  • 105 posts
  • 35 thanks
Good

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:57 PM

Hi Philip

Thanks for your welcome.
I hope not to be your only one tester. :whistle:
For now I tested a few modules, and I like it, however it seems to me a bit complicated, but every software needs to be filled up first with starting data.
After that it's easier. And also I need some time to get accustomed with your software.
I hope I will win the competition to have enough time :thumbup::beer:

Bye
Ferencz

Hi Ferencz

Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated.

We are currently working on a suite of supporting features which include;

• A web-based and searchable User Guide
  • Video Tutorials
  • In-application help tips and wizards
  • Deep-dive weekly webinars focusing on specific modules
  • And much much more…

All of which are designed to make the on-boarding process easier and the learning curve much shorter. As you rightly said, any software package and particularly one with the breadth and scope of modules as Safefood 360 will require a little time to get setup. We are working very hard to make this as easy as possible for our users and one service we already provide is a secure import of utility data. Also you may have noticed we designed each module to be as consistent in layout and functionality as possible, meaning when you master one module, the rest will follow.

As for winning the competition, you’re the front runner at this point. :lol2:

Thanks again for the feedback and keep it coming.

Philip.

JOJO.V.V

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:08 AM

To mark the launch of our brand new forum on the IFSQN we would like to give one lucky member lifetime access to Safefood 360.

It’s really easy to be in with a chance of winning this valuable prize, all you have to do is;

Step 1: Click >> here << to register for a free account. (takes 60 seconds)
Step 2: Create your Plant. (takes 15 seconds)
Step 3: Post back to this thread with the name of your Plant.*

The winner will be drawn from a hat at random and announced here on Friday 3rd of June at 5:00pm GMT. The selection process will be adjudicated by Simon, IFSQN Overlord.

Best of luck to all :thumbup: !

*If you do not wish to disclose the name of your Plant on a public forum, simply email us your Plant name instead, but you must still post to this topic to register your entry.

Terms:
Prize is lifetime access for one plant on highest plan – valued at £2,473/annum.
There can only be one winner, but all entrants will receive a small bonus!
Only open to IFSQN members – creating a forum account is quick and free.
You must post back to this thread to be in with a chance of winning.
Posted Image

Dear Philip

For your kind information

Presently I am working as a QA in-charge with Innovative foods Limited – India. I am planning to start a new plant for stuffed Vegetarian and non vegetarian frozen foods and plant name will be Stuff Rich frozen Foods Limited.

Some of my food product development studies are mentioned with this mail

Wheat is one of the most important cereals in the world and is the staple food of people in many countries. Wheat grains are used to make flour, which is transformed into dough and then breads, which are rich in nutritional facts. It is rich in protein and provides a daily requirement of energy... It contains Manganese, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Selenium in very large quantities. Rich in Zinc, Copper, Iron and Potassium. However, Calcium is also present in small amounts It. is rich in Vitamin B6, Niacin, Thiamin, Folate, Riboflavin and Pantothenic Acid. Vitamin E and Vitamin K are also present in small but considerable amounts.

Wheat has a calorific value of 339.0 per 100 gm. Being a grain, it is very appropriate in calories and hence, filling as a food. Consumption of whole wheat is necessary for a healthy metabolism, as it prevents Breast Cancer, Gallstones, childhood Asthma and heart risks. Definitely, an essential food to intake for women for gastro-intestinal health also reduces the risk of high blood pressure, Diabetes and high cholestrol. Works as a good laxative. To add up to it all, it has phytonutrients, which promotes better health through maintaining high blood levels.

Most of the 75% - 80% of the people are using wheat products across the world. In today's busy world frozen ready to cook food products are gaining importance as it is very economical and safe to consume. Nowadays, Stuffed frozen ready to eat paratha’s are getting a good market value due to its high nutritional value and demand. Today only vegetable stuffed parathas are available in the world market.

Introduction of non- vegetarian (chicken, Pork, mutton, beef and sea fishes) stuffed paratha’s into the market will be a new business enterprise and will have a more demand in today's market. Flavoring of each product ie. Chicken stuffed paratha can be modified into different flavors like chili chicken paratha, kadayi chicken paratha, butter chicken paratha and thanthoor chicken paratha will be a unique venture in a market. With this aim of introducing non-vegetarian frozen parathas in to market I would like to start this business of a new variety stuffed paratha.

Method and Preservation

Atta and Refined wheat flour

Make Dough with Atta and refined wheat flour

Make non-veg paratha stuff with required ingredients

Fix the masala in to the centre of the dough sheet and get the shape

Cook at require temperature

Keep and make the room temperature after cooking

Pack this cocked food with suitable pack

Keep this food in to -18°C

Regards

JOJO.V.V

QA

Attached Files

Thanked by 2 Members:

Herdiansyah

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:11 AM

Thank you for your information.

I already try your Software with add one Plan Laboratory.

BR,

Herdi

Thanked by 2 Members:

food safety and haccp

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 12 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:51 AM

my name is fahim i am jobseeker in food safety sector and food safety consultant .

my plant name is fahim halal foods and this is an great buiness opportunity to tap the global halal industry market which is worth 500 billions,the important aspects of this buisness module is to create an awareness about eating healthy foods.halal promotes eating only healthy and permited foods.i want to create an awareness in india among all the communities including the non muslim communities.halal foods allows you to eat not only permessible foods but it is prepared in an very hygienic mannner by using the applications of global food safety standards and application of haccp to make sure that we produce safe foods to the customers.

my plant all types of foods will be processed and i will be making sure that all the foods prepared will be compiling to halal and muslim food safety standards.even the water we produced will be from an halal source.

halal industry is going day by day and it has an huge base globally.my plant will be the first of a kind in india to make sure that people eat only healthy and permessible foods.

Edited by Simon, 31 May 2011 - 06:55 PM.
Removed email address. You will get spam.

Thanked by 2 Members:

Steve_T

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 8 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:14 AM

G'day All

Our plant name is The Big Olive.

We are a processor of EV Olive Oils and Table Olives in South Australia.

Cheers

Steve

Thanked by 2 Members:

JSabal

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 31 May 2011 - 06:57 PM

My plant name is EZ Crab Trading, Inc / Mostly seafood. Thanks!

Thanked by 1 Member:
Philip Gillen

KTD

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 264 posts
  • 95 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

Plant name TRF Poultry added.

Thanked by 1 Member:
Philip Gillen

Philip @ Safefood 360°

Philip @ Safefood 360

• Corporate Sponsor
  • 105 posts
  • 35 thanks
Good

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:49 PM

Folks,

Thank you for taking the time to enter our competition on the IFSQN.

I’m delighted to announce that our winner* is JSabal. Congratulation’s JSabal on winning lifetime access to Safefood 360 for your plant. :clap:

Posted Image

Kox, JOJO, Herdiansyah, Fahim, Steve & KTD thank you so much for your interest. As a small token of our sincere appreciation a $25 Amazon voucher will shortly be making its way to each of your inboxes.

Posted Image

The Safefood 360 Team.

*Winner was drawn at random from a hat and adjudicated by Simon, IFSQN administrator.

Thanked by 1 Member:
Herdiansyah

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users