• IFSQN Member
  • 93 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 25 April 2020 - 07:44 PM

Hello all,

Any body can help to provide what monthly quality control report must contains ??

This report will be submitted in a food factory (Poultry Slaughtering House).

Please share your template report.

Many thanks.

Slab

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 438 posts
  • 208 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading (history, science fiction), Photography, drawing,food safety, metrology, TQM, hoplology, etc.

Posted 26 April 2020 - 12:58 PM

Hi, Dell;

I do something like this for SQF 8.1

2.1.3.2 The SQF practitioner(s) shall update senior site management on a (minimum) monthly basis on matters impacting the implementation and maintenance of the SQF System. The updates and management responses shall be documented. The SQF System in its entirety shall be reviewed at least annually.

As far as "matters impacting... " This could be numerous. I include any changes I have made to the FSS either driven by internal needs or customer/regulatory requirements. Additionally, I follow up with internal audit and inspection results, and subsequent trends and corrective actions. Attached is an analog of the form I use.

Attached File  Food Safety Impact Report.docx   17.06KB   107 downloads

• dell likes this

Food Safety News  Marine Stewardship Council

"Some people freak out when they see small vertebra in their pasta" ~ Chef John

Thanked by 1 Member:
dell

dell

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 93 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 26 April 2020 - 03:28 PM

Many thanks

Ryan M.

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,326 posts
  • 479 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading, crosswords, passionate discussions, laughing at US politics.

Posted 29 April 2020 - 10:55 PM

What are some of your company's KPI's that relate to quality?  Or, what are the quality metrics that are measured?

Each report is specific to the company depending on what they see as important information.  I've worked for 5 different companies as a Quality Manager and have used more than a dozen "report templates".  If I were you I would find out what the upper management and your peer managers see as important information relating to food safety and quality.  Additionally, assess what you see as important.

Anything you put in the monthly report will satisfy the SQF requirement so long as at least one topic covers food safety, and one topic covers quality (If you are SQF quality certified).

• dell likes this

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users