What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Newbe

Started by , Jun 25 2008 12:11 PM
2 Replies
Hi All,

I'm Keith and I work in the shipping department for a small dried fruit importing and processing business down in Devon England. Because we are a small business I double up my job with technical admin fending off the miriad of questionnaires and technical requests that everyone receives nowadays. We are currently working towards the dizzy heights of BRC having had our our first gap analysis. We found out we were doing things (mostly OK) but we were not writing down we were doing things and checking that we were writing down the way to do the things we were doing. So now we are (nearly). I found you via Google so her I am.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Hi All,

I'm Keith and I work in the shipping department for a small dried fruit importing and processing business down in Devon England. Because we are a small business I double up my job with technical admin fending off the miriad of questionnaires and technical requests that everyone receives nowadays. We are currently working towards the dizzy heights of BRC having had our our first gap analysis. We found out we were doing things (mostly OK) but we were not writing down we were doing things and checking that we were writing down the way to do the things we were doing. So now we are (nearly). I found you via Google so her I am.

Welcome Keith!

i'm sure you'll find the forum a great source of information. i know i do ( if you can get past the footy thing!)

Caz xx
Hi Keith welcome to the forums.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics