What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Started by , Jul 04 2008 10:02 AM
3 Replies
Hello,

I just signed in to the forum- a new member from Finland. I'm glad to find (with google) this forum.

Right now I am working as a consultant for food insdustry in Finland. Totally about 10 years of working experience.

Have a great weekend you all - the warm weather finally reached this northern region as well - yeah!

BR,
Alisa
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Hello,

I just signed in to the forum- a new member from Finland. I'm glad to find (with google) this forum.

Right now I am working as a consultant for food insdustry in Finland. Totally about 10 years of working experience.

Have a great weekend you all - the warm weather finally reached this northern region as well - yeah!

BR,
Alisa

Hello Alisa, It's nice to see the flag of Finland flying on the forum (lot's of F's). We have a few members form Norway, but I don't see any from Finland up till now, well at least they have not said hello or made posts.

Welcome to the forum - where the sun always shines.

Regards,
Simon
Thanks Simon,

I will forward this forum information to my colleagues, so maybe after a while I am not the onlyone from Finland (although it is nice feeing being "unigue" - but maybe it doesn't suit the purpose of this forum..!).

I know we in Finland have a lot to offer in the field of Food Safety. And this seems like a very usefull forum to Internationally network with people with the same professional backround.

BR,
Alisa

Thanks Simon,

I will forward this forum information to my colleagues, so maybe after a while I am not the onlyone from Finland (although it is nice feeing being "unigue" - but maybe it doesn't suit the purpose of this forum..!).

I know we in Finland have a lot to offer in the field of Food Safety. And this seems like a very usefull forum to Internationally network with people with the same professional backround.

BR,
Alisa

That's great Alisa, everyone is welcome and it's great to share best practice across different continents, countries and industries. Lot's of learning.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction