What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSMS Manual procedure required

Started by , Jul 06 2008 11:43 AM
2 Replies
Hi all,
I have joined this group only this morning. Also I am totally new to this field. Eventhough I have handsful experiences in ISO 9001 & TS 16949. I request to guide me throght the process for writing a FSMS manual. I need to develop a manual to a food trading company.
Can anybody help me in giving a step by step procedure to follow.

Waiting for quick responses.
Thanks,
NPK
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual M&S FSMS for suppliers Sample template of How To Achieve the FSMS Objectives FSMS for one business entity with multiple locations FSMS Team and Responsibilities
[Ad]

Hi all,
I have joined this group only this morning. Also I am totally new to this field. Eventhough I have handsful experiences in ISO 9001 & TS 16949. I request to guide me throght the process for writing a FSMS manual. I need to develop a manual to a food trading company.

Thanks,
NPK

Hi NPK
The Manual es mandatory only for the ISO-9001 standard. If the Food Trading company has a QMS Manual, you need to use the same document and reffer to the cross reference annex of the ISO-22000 standard to complete your integrated manual (QMS / FSMS). For ISO-22000 the Manual is not mandatory.

Hi all,

Thanks,
NPK

Hello NPK, welcome to the forums.

Do you have any knowledge of Food Safety Systems?

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual M&S FSMS for suppliers Sample template of How To Achieve the FSMS Objectives FSMS for one business entity with multiple locations FSMS Team and Responsibilities Gap analysis of ISO 22000 FSMS Differences between non conformity and incident in FSMS Please explain FSMS Team Leader duties PrimusGFS-Management Verification of the FSMS Organisational risk based approach to the FSMS, elaboration on the guidance given by FSSC