What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi

Started by , Jul 15 2008 09:51 AM
2 Replies
Hello to everyone.
It's my first day at forum and I must admit it's really great fun to see I'm not the only one having problems with some HACCP stuff. I found yet lots of answers for my questions so thanks a lot. I hope sometimes also will be able to help other members.
By the way: I work in one of polish mill. Is there anybody working in this type of company?
Best regards
Ola
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Hello to everyone.
It's my first day at forum and I must admit it's really great fun to see I'm not the only one having problems with some HACCP stuff. I found yet lots of answers for my questions so thanks a lot. I hope sometimes also will be able to help other members.
By the way: I work in one of polish mill. Is there anybody working in this type of company?
Best regards
Ola

Welcome Ola

Glad we can be of help! Feel free to join in the disussions.

Caz x

Hello to everyone.
Best regards
Ola

Welcome to the forums Ola.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics