What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Why take so long

Started by , Aug 06 2008 07:10 AM
1 Reply
Hi everyone, newbee here and I really cant beleive its taken me so long to find this forum. I am a technical manager trying to implement version 5 of the new global standard for food safety. Have many questions to ask you all but they need to wait, got some work to do just now.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How long can a machine be down before cleaning needs to be performed? How long should we be reworking product made with multiple lots of rework? How Long Should You Flush Water Lines For Sampling Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Standard on how long equipment can remain idle in a soiled condition?
[Ad]

Hi everyone, newbee here and I really cant beleive its taken me so long to find this forum. I am a technical manager trying to implement version 5 of the new global standard for food safety. Have many questions to ask you all but they need to wait, got some work to do just now.

Hello HC, Please come back and ask your questions when you're ready.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
How long can a machine be down before cleaning needs to be performed? How long should we be reworking product made with multiple lots of rework? How Long Should You Flush Water Lines For Sampling Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Standard on how long equipment can remain idle in a soiled condition? Sample Retention - how long? How long must a BRC program be "in place" before an audit? How long can we keep peeled whole potato and peeled carrots in chilled water? Personal Hygiene and Welfare: Long Pants? How long can a previous managers name be on created forms and procedures