What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Plan for a Confectionery factory

Started by , Apr 14 2005 04:13 PM
8 Replies
Hi,

My name is Anca and I am a food techology engineer from Romania.I worked in a caramels factory (candy ) and should implement a HACCP system. Could somebody send me a GMP model and Could I share it? Another question is : in our factory the talc powder is used. It is allowed according with EU legislation?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5
[Ad]
Hello Anca, welcome to the forums.

I tried a search on google but cannot find an example HACCP plan for a confectionery process, the best I can do is the brochure below which is available for 30 Euros +postage from the International Confectionery Association (ICA) based in Brussels, Belgium.

HACCP BROCHURE
Describes the principles of the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) system as implemented in the cocoa, chocolate and sugar confectionery industry. This HACCP Brochure is also available in French, German, Spanish and Dutch.

HACCP for confectionery industry

Regards,
Simon
Hi Anca,

Talc (E553b) is permitted in certain foods, see Annex IV of Directive 95/2/EC as amended by Directive 98/72/EC. As a surface treatment for confectionery it can be used quantum satis. Make sure that it is food grade as sources associated with asbestiform minerals are not suitable.

WHat kind of confectionery products are you looking at?
Here is 95/2/EC

Attached Files

Thanks for your input Yorky.

Simon
Thanks for all your answers.It is a factory for candies based on caramel.

Anca
the download to your attched file not working. can u please attach the document at xxxxxxx.
Thanking you

Rachana Shalini
India

Here is 95/2/EC

I know this is old and would love an example of a HACCP plan for candy that I can base mine from. We currently do not have one. I am getting ready to go through lots of training but I have been out of the game since 2009.

Guys,

Looking to implement HACCP in a hard boiled candy factory. Please share your thoughts and layouts.

Regards,

Wasim

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality'