What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi from Serbia

Started by , Sep 12 2008 10:45 AM
7 Replies
Hello to everyone. I work in Serbia, former Yugoslavia, Europe, as a consultant for management systems, mainly food safety (HACCP, BRC, IFS, GLOBALGAP...). I have helped in certification over 50 companies for food production, packaging and distribution. I live in capital Belgrade and just want to share and gain some experience with other experts, colleagues or FS managers.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Greetings from Serbia
[Ad]
Hi Vitez,

Welcome to the forum

Extent of my current technical knowledge = fantastic quality tennis players

Rgds / Charles.C

Hello to everyone. I work in Serbia, former Yugoslavia, Europe, as a consultant for management systems, mainly food safety (HACCP, BRC, IFS, GLOBALGAP...). I have helped in certification over 50 companies for food production, packaging and distribution. I live in capital Belgrade and just want to share and gain some experience with other experts, colleagues or FS managers.

Hi Vitez, I just noticed you selected the Yuogslavia flag. I guess there is no option for you to choose Serbia. I think that is because the flag mod for this forum software was created before the break up of Yugoslavia? I will try and rectify the error (I added Israel recently) and if I can do it I will change your flag to Serbia for you. Anyway welcome to the forums, looking forward to your input on some of the discussions.

Regards,
Simon
Thanks Simon. Serbia is part of former Yugoslavia, so it's not a problem for me.

Thanks Charles, as you well noticed, we rock in tennis!!!

Thanks Simon. Serbia is part of former Yugoslavia, so it's not a problem for me.

Thanks Charles, as you well noticed, we rock in tennis!!!

OK no problem Vitez. We rock at Tennis too.
Only in mixed doubles with Serbia .

Remember Muray - Janković wining wimbledon?

Only in mixed doubles with Serbia .

Yes and remember Tim Henman and Canadian Greg.
Dear vitez,

Yes indeed, I remember this point very well -

Not so sure about Muray ? Maybe ? -

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Greetings from Serbia