What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFS5 standard for food industry in Europe.

Started by , Oct 15 2008 02:52 AM
2 Replies
The IFS 5 standard for food industry in Europe, the implementation of this seems to be staged in different time frames. Some of the suppliers for supermarkets in Bulgaria must be certified according to IFS 5 standard in January 2009. Is anyone can tell me this is right? and what is the time frame for this standard, and where I can get more information about it. Thank you in advice.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

The IFS 5 standard for food industry in Europe, the implementation of this seems to be staged in different time frames. Some of the suppliers for supermarkets in Bulgaria must be certified according to IFS 5 standard in January 2009. Is anyone can tell me this is right? and what is the time frame for this standard, and where I can get more information about it. Thank you in advice.

Hello Ryan, welcome to the forums.

The first place you may want to look at is the food care website, they are the publishers of the IFS Standard.

IFS Audit Portal

Regards,
Simon

Hi Ryan,
Yes, this is true. Private label producers for Metro Bulgaria are obliged to implement IFS till the beginning of 2009. Time depends on the situation in your company. If you have HACCP, GMP, ISO implemented it will be easier. You will have to integrate IFS and add several new procedures.
Regards:Ayayay

Similar Discussion Topics