What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

5.1 Product Design/Development

Started by , Oct 20 2008 12:23 PM
5 Replies
Hello ,
I have uploaded the procedure for product design and development. I have considered the suggestion from
ISO 9001 Clause 7.3 design and development for food industry and also referred BRC Global Food Ver 5 and ISO 15161:2001.
The procedure is developed in generic which can be modified based on the product.
Please suggest...Do I have to include anything?
Regards,
Geetha

Attached Files

1 Like4 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant
[Ad]
Hello,
Waiting for the Feedback .
regards,
Geetha

Hello,
Waiting for the Feedback .
regards,
Geetha

Hi Geetha, I read your procedure yesterday and thought to myself 'that looks pretty comprehensive, very good.' But I didn't reply. Sorry.

I don't have anything to add - that's my feedback.

Regards,
Simon
dear geetha.. thats good and comprehensive procedure.. i just want share my little opinion...

IMEX.. we always :
1. state to make a plan in schedule time
2. we state who is the leader for the project.. in my previous company, MArketing people always a leader... because they have some information from customer...
3. We have state what regulation that we use.. ussually we use regulation from my goverment...

Hope can give you a little information...
Dear AS NUR,
Thank you.
All those three points will be reflected in the format/ records of the company. They are specific to the product, company and country.
Best regards,
Geethanjali

Dear Geeta,

Here I attached some format, I hope you will find it useful

regards 

Parmeshwar

Attached Files

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant Hygienic design risk assessment Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Intestines - Edible Meat Product? Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed? What are the quality parameters that need to be included in the product specification sheet?