Where to check RVA Certifed HACCP Auditor

Started by , Jun 06 2005 03:06 AM
3 Replies
do you know the HACCP auditor registered in RVA? how to search Rva-haccp
auditor ? how to prove a haccp auditor which was redistered in RVA
?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Over lenient NSF auditor Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart?
[Ad]

do you know the HACCP auditor registered in RVA?  how to search Rva-haccp
auditor ? how to prove a haccp auditor which was redistered in RVA?

hi what do mean by RVA?

hi  what do mean by RVA?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello Bibi, it could be the Raad voor Accreditatie (RvA) who are the Dutch council for accreditation. Raad voor Accreditatie (RvA). Maybe you could clarify this for us Harry? Either way I would suggest you contact the Accreditation Body directly and ask them if the HACCP Auditor is registered.

By the way welcome to the forums Bibi.

Regards,
Simon
Dear Friend,

I do not if I can help you. HACCP auditor registered with RvA is not available. I think it is internally approved by Certification Body, so you can contact CB if you would like to get the certification. In my country, there are some certified companies by SGS. http://www.nl.sgs.com

NY

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Over lenient NSF auditor Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? How can I check good sterilization? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company