What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Pricing - Cost of Machinery

Started by , Jan 04 2009 02:40 PM
4 Replies
Hello!

I am doing a theoretical excercise of costing a food factory for an essay. Can anyone suggest a good place to get some basic costings for things like building fabrication/ machinery etc?

Any help appreciated.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Freelancer Consultant Pricing Rough guide to pricing of Foss foodscans?
[Ad]

Hello!

I am doing a theoretical excercise of costing a food factory for an essay. Can anyone suggest a good place to get some basic costings for things like building fabrication/ machinery etc?

Any help appreciated.

It really depends of what type of food factory it is.

For instance if it was milk you would need pasteurisers, separators and homogenisers at the front end. fillers and bottling lines (if your bottling) and blast chillers at the end.

Meat would be totally different. Complete chilled areas. slaughtering facilities, cutting facilities, MAP packing areas, chill stores etc.

i'm sure there are plenty of people here who can point you in the right direction, once you've decided what the direction is!

c x
Hello!

Try www.matche.com

Cheers!
Kingspan= Food Grade Panels
Danfoss= Chill units
Acrivarn= Coolers
Arcadian= Ovens/ x-ray machines/ metal detectors
Rondo Doge = Bakery forming machines

Hello!

Any help appreciated.

Have you made any progress with your essay ads78?

Similar Discussion Topics
Freelancer Consultant Pricing Rough guide to pricing of Foss foodscans?