What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Jamaica Food Regulations

Started by , Jan 07 2009 03:00 AM
3 Replies
Hello Everyone,

We will export the food products to Jamaica, but not sure about how to declare the ingredients on the label. We current make the ingredient list complied with US FDA regulations, but would like to confirm if it's also complied with Jamaica's labeling regulations.

I tried to search, but didn't find one. Does anyone know food labeling regulations in Jamaica?

Thank you in advance.

VT
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction from Jamaica Hello from Jamaica ISO 22000 Training Courses in Jamaica
[Ad]
Tried to get you the info...when i got to jamaica on the CFIA'a website this is what i got :

Jamaica - This page is currently under review. For more information on its availability, please contact: Dr. Bertrand St-Arnaud

I'll keep looking.
The Bureau os Standards in Jamaica would be the body that you need to contact.
They have a website (www.jbs.org.jm/) which can be reviewed to see how you go about getting the standards for Jamaica
Hi Krissy,

Thanks so much for your info. Do you happen to know for all imported food products, we need to declare "Imported by + Distributor name in Jamaica" on the label in addition to declare "Manufactuered by + Processor name"?

VT

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction from Jamaica Hello from Jamaica ISO 22000 Training Courses in Jamaica