What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Chicken & Vegetable Pie Production

Started by , Feb 06 2009 09:15 PM
2 Replies
Hey guys

I'm a masters student and am currently collecting information so that I can implement a plan for a Chicken & Vegetable Pie maufacturing factory.

I need to concentrate on:
1 . a flow diagram for the whole production process
2 . conducting a hazard anlaysis
3 . identifying critical control points
4 . detailing the critical limits

Would anyone of you happen to have any online links, or literature that may be of value to me.

Thanks for your time

Greg
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Eating raw chicken experiment instagram! Fully cooked chicken zone decision Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Shelf life testing of beef and chicken donair meat Import chicken product from Canada to USA
[Ad]
I took google to the max on this Greg and cannot locate a ready made HACCP plan for pies. Can anyone else help?
Dear Greg,

I must say this is one of the rare case that I ever met. Not find any useful reading yet. But maybe you could help us by providing some more info regarding your problems. A simple flow process would be helpful.

The other member (Saim) also has questions about his particular product, maybe you can get a little hint by seeing this one:

http://www.ifsqn.com...showtopic=11724

Regards,

Arya

Similar Discussion Topics
Eating raw chicken experiment instagram! Fully cooked chicken zone decision Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Shelf life testing of beef and chicken donair meat Import chicken product from Canada to USA Sous Vide Chicken Breast- Safe at less than 165°F? Nutritional facts of chicken juices extracted during oven cooking Poultry further processing (Chicken nuggets & Strips) - Quality related issues and sensory Food microbiology results for Chicken and Soup Cooked Chicken Water Retention