What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Version 5 & HACCP Course

Started by , Feb 12 2009 12:59 PM
3 Replies
Hi I need to go on a BRC Version 5 course so that I can check that all the changes from version 4 to version 5 have been completed correctly. I also desperatly need to go on an intermediate HACCP course as well. Does anyone know or have information on if there are any courses available for this in Scotland. I am in the Glasgow area but do have transport to travel. My re-evaluation date is the 7th of June and I am not qualified to complete the HACCP section. Any help is greatly appreciated. Many thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed AIB Checklist Lastest Version HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat
[Ad]

Hi I need to go on a BRC Version 5 course so that I can check that all the changes from version 4 to version 5 have been completed correctly. I also desperatly need to go on an intermediate HACCP course as well. Does anyone know or have information on if there are any courses available for this in Scotland. I am in the Glasgow area but do have transport to travel. My re-evaluation date is the 7th of June and I am not qualified to complete the HACCP section. Any help is greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Leatherhead Foods are running an Intermediate HACCP course in Glasgow on 3-4 March.

Most CB's have run "Version 5" courses, so check with yours if they have one happening. If not, i'll dig out my differences and send to you.

C x
I followed my HACCP course with an internal auditing course...worth looking into as a follow on & complinentary..some of the multiples require a trained I.As ( i.e Tesco FMS 3.2)
Thanks guys for your help. Have managed to locate the HACCP Intermediate course which is running in a month. Still working on the others. Thanks again

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed AIB Checklist Lastest Version HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0