What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Shelf life (vaccum, blast chiller)

Started by , Feb 13 2009 04:40 PM
7 Replies
Hello all,

I have a client (a restaurant client)where i am implementing HACCP, that made me some questions that i don't know the answers.

-What is the shelf-life of products packed on vaccum (vegetables, meat,...) ??
-What is the pressure on the vaccum machine to pack those differents foods??

They have also a blast chiller, where they freeze a lot of fodd.What is the shelf life of raw products (like meat and others)??

Can anyone help me?

Or said where i can get those informations??

I'll appreciate very much

Kind regards

Andreia
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Cause of condensation in shelf stable dressing cup Yeast and Latic Acid limits for Poultry Shelf Life Testing Shelf Life Testing Risk Assessment Milk powder - short shelf life
[Ad]
Dear Sarara,

Some amazing digging !

Is that Greek or Portuguese ? (I only know "Never on Sunday" )

Rgds Charles - C
Hey Charles!
Those were portuguese.
Boa noite = good night
Boa sorte = good luck

I speak some portuguese becuase I do Capoeira (Brasilian art) and also I worked for 6 months in Portugal in the quality control lab of a Petfood industry. I dont speak veeeery well but okay... I can understand like 90% of it I guess. :)
olá SaRaRa,

Muito obrigado pelos ficheiros, vou estudá-los com muita atenção.

Thanks for the files, i will look at them very carefully.

best regards to all

Andreia
SaRaRa you are the link queen.
Andreia: De nada!

Simon: Wuuuuuuuuuuut?!? Queen?!!? Puhleeez! I am 25 yo male!!!
No offence taken lol! My nickname Sarara might be misleading hehehe.

The name "SARARA" make me misinterpretation I'm Sorry for that ... and the avatar look like somethink dangerous..

Similar Discussion Topics
Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Cause of condensation in shelf stable dressing cup Yeast and Latic Acid limits for Poultry Shelf Life Testing Shelf Life Testing Risk Assessment Milk powder - short shelf life Shelf life of vacuumed rainbow trout fillets Pasteurizing Chilli Relish to extend shelf life Shelf life issue fresh fish Shelf Life Standards Shelf life testing of beef and chicken donair meat