What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FFA test for vegetable oil (rapeseed oil)

Started by , Feb 26 2009 12:12 PM
8 Replies
Hi all,
Could anyone advise me the available/validated methods to test the FFA in vegetable oil by titration methods please?

Detail of the testing method with the name of the test is really appreciated.

Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological Test Standard BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test?
[Ad]
Great links, Sarara.

Here's another link for the FFA procedure:

Free Fatty Acid Value
Tanx Hongyun! I think we are a good link-scavenging team! :P
Haha. I don't dare to fight over the title "Queen of Links" from you.
thank you friends!!!!
You're most welcome. Glad the info you find here are of use to you.

And finally, welcome to the forum.
Ah no problem! Its only 10 euros per link.

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological Test Standard BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? PAA test strips not matching titration results Walnut test frequency Can we test the water used in our facility using water testing kits? Test for determining Milk Fat adulteration in the dairy Industry.