What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC/IoP accredited suppliers

Started by , Mar 18 2009 08:44 PM
5 Replies
Dear Colleagues is there a list of print comapanies within Europe, Russia and China who have achieved the BRC/IoP standard issue 2 & 3
regards
Colin
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting migration reports from packaging suppliers Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers FDA registration for suppliers
[Ad]
Dear Colin,

Welcome to the forum

Not my direct area of business but we hv previously received more general queries regarding BRC and ISO 22000 and the answers were eventually negative.

I hope someone will prove me wrong though ??

Regards / Charles.C
Colin

There is a directory of companies available on the BRC web site.

www.brc.org.uk
Dear Dunaskin,

There is a directory of companies available on the BRC web site.

Could you be a little more specific ? I couldn't see such data unless perhaps you are a member of BRC ?

Rgds / Charles.C
I can not see a list of BRC/IoP suppliers on the BRC web site, maybe I`m looking in the wrong place?

Colin
I have the answer from BRC thanks for your inputs
www.brcdirectory.com

best regards
Colin

Similar Discussion Topics
In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? Requesting migration reports from packaging suppliers Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Requesting a Certificate of Insurance from suppliers FDA registration for suppliers Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? Accredited Lab for Listeriolysin O testing M&S FSMS for suppliers GFSI certification for current or existing suppliers