What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Internal Audits

Started by , Apr 03 2009 12:23 PM
3 Replies
Hi,

I have a newly trained team on internal auditing for BRC/IoP. I am wondering the best way to implement the process. We are not yet certified but look to be in 6 months time.... we are a self adhesive manufacturing company...

Where do I start so that the process picks out the loop holes before the final certification audit is done?

Your suggestions will be appreciated..

Thanks,
Dot.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ISO 22000 : 2018 Internal Audit Checklist Mandatory RCA for Internal Audit NCs? Internal audits FSSC v6.0 internal audit Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices
[Ad]

Hi,

I have a newly trained team on internal auditing for BRC/IoP. I am wondering the best way to implement the process. We are not yet certified but look to be in 6 months time.... we are a self adhesive manufacturing company...

Where do I start so that the process picks out the loop holes before the final certification audit is done?

Your suggestions will be appreciated..

Thanks,
Dot.

Hi Dot

If you look under Document Exchange you'll see that i've posted a risk assessment for internal audits.
Just list your procedures in the spreadsheet and score according to a food safety risk assessment. Do the internal audits that score highest first.

if you need any more help, give me a shout

caz x
I'd still work my way through all of them (but focus on the highest risk first as Caz suggests). I'd set out an internal audit plan and base it on sections of the standard, breaking it into manageable chunks. 6 months is doable if you split out the audits, remember it takes time to sort out the corrective actions...
Thanks guys. Will let you know what am up to...

Similar Discussion Topics
ISO 22000 : 2018 Internal Audit Checklist Mandatory RCA for Internal Audit NCs? Internal audits FSSC v6.0 internal audit Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist SQF Internal Audit Documentation question