What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Found Best Food Processing Machinery for My Project

Started by , Apr 07 2009 05:00 AM
2 Replies
Hello Friends, I am small business man, before a month ago i had received a project for my company related to Food processing machinery. I had searched, analyzed and come across some very good companies. But i found most suitable one, a renounced company called as *******

I had decided to go for the Food processing machinery manufactured by this company. My decision was very very correct, the Food processing machinery we used, shown excellent results.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
(11.2.10.2) Calibrated equipment found out of calibration Glad to Have Found a great place to discuss Food Safety Jelly like substance is found in milk bactoclarifier Nestlé Toll House cookie dough recalled nationwide due to rubber pieces found in dough Moulds found in Glass Bottles
[Ad]
Dear johnfrik,

This appears to be a simple advert so i hv removed yr link.

Rgds / Charles.C
Charles is right, why would else would you be motivated to make such a post. Prove us wrong. Tell us what your project was, what was your challenge? Your requirements for the machine specification and how the machinery met your requirements so well.

Similar Discussion Topics
(11.2.10.2) Calibrated equipment found out of calibration Glad to Have Found a great place to discuss Food Safety Jelly like substance is found in milk bactoclarifier Nestlé Toll House cookie dough recalled nationwide due to rubber pieces found in dough Moulds found in Glass Bottles Need help on RCA-CAPA on Bone found in Minced formed burger patty? Ant found in product - customer complaint to FDA Glass found in raw material...unsure whether to recall previously packed product Dark dots found on our product during the visual inspection process Bug found in 50lb bag of rice...does rinsing and cooking make the rice edible?