What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to conduct shelf life test for chilled potatoes

Started by , Apr 17 2009 08:46 AM
4 Replies
i have working in a chilled patatos factory. We are implementing BRC in our factory. I need help about shelf life test. How will we do this?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological Test Standard BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed
[Ad]
BUMP for Pherish.
This is not a very technical answer but this is how i have done it in the past. Simply produce the product as normal, do the inital testing, pH, aw, salinity, micros, or whatever ur normal SOP is and continue to do this either daily, weekly, etc and record all of the physical characteristics as well (browning, moisture loss, etc).
Do several different productions so that u have more than one shelf life test.
Dear pherish,

Some ideas here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...showtopic=11315

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological Test Standard BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed Cause of condensation in shelf stable dressing cup BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Yeast and Latic Acid limits for Poultry Shelf Life Testing How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes?