What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Training

Started by , Sep 12 2003 09:27 AM
4 Replies
We are in desperate need of training a HACCP team, but all the course instructors I have contacted don't train in a relevant area. I work in a food ingredient factory, with production lines as well as bulk products going out.
Anybody got any contacts they would like to pass on?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans
[Ad]
Hi Sam,

Welcome to the forum. You could try either one of the fine chaps below as their organisations run a variety of HACCP training courses.

Ken Driver

Russell Parry

Don't forget to mention Saferpak!

Simon
Hi Sam,
Have you tried your local Chamber of Commerce?
THey often have teams who do H & Safety courses etc.

If you need training in the correct application and safe lubrication in connection with HACCP, we can help.

Sandy

sandy.maclure@uk.klueber.com
Change of plan now, I need to be trained to a standard where I can train a team.

I need to get this done as soon as I possibly can, so any ideas when and where there might be a course, in the midlands area preferably, but will travel to anywhere to get it sorted out?

Thanks
Sam

We provide certificated HACCP training and have completed this for food ingredients, food manufacturing, food packaging and animal feedingstuffs.

This is a one day course which can be held at your factory. It involves a practical exercise based around a process in your factory to give the haccp team some experience. The course is conducted by an experienced food techologist with practical experience in the food industry.

We can also provide further technical support and advice should you require this.

If you require more information, please e-mail me on ken@food-technologists.co.uk or call 07957 837941 and I can supply more details.

Regards

Ken Driver

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality' Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Is HACCP broken? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?