What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Advanced Haccp course - Body of Knowledge

Started by , May 19 2009 02:51 AM
9 Replies
Dear All;

Does any one have an idea about advance haccp course ? what is the raw material if i want to read?

Best regards

Khalid
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Advanced Practitioner Test Help SQF Advanced Practitioner Test Tips on taking the Advanced SQF Practitioner Exam Advanced HEPA Filtration for Food Safety Advanced SQF Practitioner sample questions (need answers)
[Ad]
Has anyone done a HACCP Advanced course either at a brick and mortar college of by distance learning?
Dear khalid,

apologies for my ignorance but what exactly is a "HACCP advanced course" ?

Rgds / Charles.C
Around here, it is the next step after the basic principles. How to validate and verify, what is acceptable and required.
If you google Advanced HACCP Course you will find a multitude of courses at bricks and mortar training establishments all over the world as well as online courses.
It's been renamed "Level 4" HACCP in the UK. CCFRA offer a course. It's not cheap. I think you can also do it by distance learning.
Did you find what you were looking for Khalid?
Dear Khalid:

I think you can search on CIEH website you will find many courses belong to haccp.Apparently Advanced haccp course it is the same with haccp level 4 .

Thanks
Rgds
Hi
I found the site below very usefull when looking for HACCP course

http://www.cieh-cour...s.aspx?id=51633
Members of the Group i am in have offered advanced HACCP in the US and in other countries. I have not taught this course yet, but you might check the web site and contact one of the other members to see if they can help you.

www.haccpcg.com

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Advanced Practitioner Test Help SQF Advanced Practitioner Test Tips on taking the Advanced SQF Practitioner Exam Advanced HEPA Filtration for Food Safety Advanced SQF Practitioner sample questions (need answers) Advanced Practitioner Exam-SQFI Needs to do this over Advanced HACCP System for Food Manufacturers