What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Free Food Science books

Started by , May 25 2009 05:09 AM
6 Replies
http://www.4shared.c...od_Science.html

ADDED DISCLAIMER BY ADMIN
I've checked it out and I'm not sure if it is legal or not. There appears to be a lot of useful resources on the site but please be clear IFSQN.com cannot confirm the copyright status of any of the documents and do not endorse using the site. The risk of downloading copyrighted documents and any resulting legal issue is the sole responsibility of any member who chooses to do so. Also please do not link to any individual documents on the site from here or post any of them here. Finally there may be a risk of viruses from file sharing sites.

In short it is up to you. You have been warned!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking Radiological Free statement from supplier Hands-Free water tap risk assessment Nut Free Facility Requirements Recommendations for Vegan and Gluten Free Certification
[Ad]
Excellent link my dear friend. It is really worth.

Best regards

Abdul Jaleel
cannot open the link.
Is it not working at this moment?
First, i apologize, i didnt think is it illegal or not, i found it in some food blog and just post it here
And yes, it still works.

First, i apologize, i didnt think is it illegal or not, i found it in some food blog and just post it here
And yes, it still works.

No problem Bojan, it is a great resource, but I felt I needed to give a warning / disclaimer to members to be on the safe side.

Regards,
Simon
Thanks for sharing Bojan.

I tried to check and download but couldn't open it.Is it because i needed to have the RAR software? (Sorry i'm computer tech challenged)..
@ACKO,

You can download and install the Free RAR Extract Frog to open the RAR files.

Similar Discussion Topics
GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking Radiological Free statement from supplier Hands-Free water tap risk assessment Nut Free Facility Requirements Recommendations for Vegan and Gluten Free Certification Converting Hand Wash Sinks to Hands Free Food Fraud Database (Free) BRCGS Food Safety 5.4.5 - Regarding Gluten Free Claim Cage free eggs Exemption from USDA and FDA Compliance for Labeling of Free Spice Powder Product