What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Anyone going to ‘Foodtech 2005’ later this week?

Started by , Sep 06 2005 11:55 AM
2 Replies
The combined Food & Meat EXPO and Foodtech 2005 are on at the International Centre, Telford this Wednesday and Thursday. I've heard they're giving away free bacon butties so I'm going down on Thursday - anyone else going?

Regards,
Simon
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Week Activities that can be conducted during food safety and quality week Help! Potential help from industry for week assignment How many environmental swabs per week in zone 1? Achieved FSSC certification last week
[Ad]
I'm at the exhibition Thursday, back on Friday.

Y'all have a nice day.

Regards,
Simon
The exhibition was quite disappointing; it was very small with a mix of foodstuffs, food processing machinery and equipment, testing and analysis machinery and equipment and some food safety training and consultancy providers. There was a programme of seminars but I didn't see any. The most disappointing thing was the poor attendance. Almost all of the exhibitors I spoke to said it was pretty dire in terms of them picking up leads, which is what it's all about really. I think maybe it will be the last Food & Meat EXPO and Foodtech. The only good news is you didn't miss much.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Week Activities that can be conducted during food safety and quality week Help! Potential help from industry for week assignment How many environmental swabs per week in zone 1? Achieved FSSC certification last week SQF Initial Certification audit - This Week! How many hours a week are QA Managers working? This Week in Food History Gap Audit Next Week UK Food Safety Week 2009