What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Greetings from New Member on Samui

Started by , Jun 05 2009 01:42 AM
11 Replies
Hello Everyone

My name is Tony and I am currently living on Koh Samui in Thailand. I have worked in the food industry (mainly dairy) for over 20 years. I am currently writing quality manuals and food safety system templates including HACCP.

I have joined the forum to keep up to date with food safety issues and I am particularly interested on current information regarding MAP Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis.

Regards,

Tony
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Hello Everyone

My name is Tony and I am currently living on Koh Samui in Thailand. I have worked in the food industry (mainly dairy) for over 20 years. I am currently writing quality manuals and food safety system templates including HACCP.

I have joined the forum to keep up to date with food safety issues and I am particularly interested on current information regarding MAP Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis.

Regards,

Tony

Hi Tony welcome to the forums, looking forward to your input on discussions.

Regards,
Simon

Hello Everyone

Regards,

Tony

Hi Tony

it's good to have another Dairy Bod here!

You never know, if you've been in UK Dairy Industry for 20 years, i might know you!

caz
Hi Simon and Caz

Thanks

Yes caz I've read some of your responses and I was thinking the same. I worked for several dairy companies but mainly the one with the yellow and green logo.

Regards,

Tony

Hi Simon and Caz

Thanks

Yes caz I've read some of your responses and I was thinking the same. I worked for several dairy companies but mainly the one with the yellow and green logo.

Regards,

Tony

OOhhhh i worked for them too!

Hi Simon and Caz

Thanks

Regards,

Tony

Phil Lawrence sends his regards
Thanks send him mine too, top bloke. Small world!

Thanks send him mine too, top bloke. Small world!

lol yes hes a good sort! keeps trying to sell me chemicals!

i hear you know Nora too. used to work with her at Whitland!
Yes Nora worked for me at Severnside lovely girl - is she still with Graham?

Yes Nora worked for me at Severnside lovely girl - is she still with Graham?

No....they split a while back. Pity, i like Graham too!

So what takes you to Samui? i know the industry is rather decimated here (DFOB have just gone belly up) but there are plenty of oppurtunities for QM / TM.

caz x
Caz

Where do I start? Middle aged crisis. Work Play balance wrong. Lots of reasons.

I love Samui there are lots of ex-pats here.

I have only done interim or management consultancy for a while now. I've also decided to try something different have a go at setting up a website and selling some quality and haccp management sytems.

Cheers

Tony
Hi Caz

I have just thought you must know Mr K J as well, he was at Whitland and I have worked with him at S/side. He is now at Chard where he has done a great job.

Cheers,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction