What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Distribution - Hazard Analysis

Started by , Jun 21 2009 08:14 AM
1 Reply
Greetings to all,

I am doing hazard analysis in the distribution (local & shipping to external clients), what type of biological/microbiological contamination, chemical and physical hazard may occur, as for my concern there will be no chemical & physical hazard to occur, for microbiological (bacterial contamination) may occur at some stage, like Vehicle cleanliness, refer or dry container cleanliness where good hygienic practices required and what about good distribution practices.

Can anyone have any information related to good hygiene practices and good distribution practices? please feel free to share with me.

Many thanks in advance,
Abdul Qudoos
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? HARA vs HACCP BRCG Storage and Distribution
[Ad]
Hi Abdul,

There's lot's of previous discussion on the forum on this topic. I will try and find you some links in the morning.

By the way welcome to the forums.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? HARA vs HACCP BRCG Storage and Distribution Pet Food storage and distribution Chilled Distribution CCP Audit Template for a distribution company Foreign Material Control Program for Wholesaling and Distribution HACCP Plan for Small Packaged Food Distribution Business in Canada