What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New member Introduction

Started by , Jul 07 2009 12:22 PM
1 Reply
Hi,
This is Mithun from India. I am working with organization producing alcoholic Beverage(Whisky, Vodka) production. I am in the process of developing a FS Manual in line with ISO 22000 standard. While searching for related topics, I stumbled upon this site and it was some sort of discovery for me. The site has been of immense help for me. Thanks all the members for their contributions.

Regards

Mithun

Is there any body from the alcohol bottling industry? Pl. respond.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Member of the Month - April 2024 Introduction Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member
[Ad]

Hi,
This is Mithun from India. I am working with organization producing alcoholic Beverage(Whisky, Vodka) production. I am in the process of developing a FS Manual in line with ISO 22000 standard. While searching for related topics, I stumbled upon this site and it was some sort of discovery for me. The site has been of immense help for me. Thanks all the members for their contributions.

Regards

Mithun

Is there any body from the alcohol bottling industry? Pl. respond.

Welcome to the forums Mithun. I'm glad you are finding the forums useful and I'm sure there are some members from the alcohol bottling industry who are willing to share ideas with you.

If you have any questions on ISO 22000 in general please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Member of the Month - April 2024 Introduction Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member Introduction Introduction New member Introduction New Member