What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC-IOP Issue 3 Audit Checklist

Started by , Jul 31 2009 04:26 PM
5 Replies
hi there,

im working in a packaging company in bahrain, and we want to implement brc-iop issue 3 global standard for packaging
can anyone help me how to make an internal audit checklist for this standard?

thanks,

eden
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification
[Ad]
Hi Eden

I would suggest you just go through the standard clause by clause as this is what are auditing body does in their sample audit report - I don't think I can post the blank template they sent us.

Rosie

hi there,

im working in a packaging company in bahrain, and we want to implement brc-iop issue 3 global standard for packaging
can anyone help me how to make an internal audit checklist for this standard?

thanks,

eden

As Rosie says the checklist is the Standard Eden. Do you have a copy? You will need an up to date copy as part of the certification audit anyway.

Rosie I’m not sure whether posting the checklist would be a problem, depends on how detailed it is and whether it is copyrighted. BTW your avatar made me want to click it for some reason.

Hi Eden

I would suggest you just go through the standard clause by clause as this is what are auditing body does in their sample audit report - I don't think I can post the blank template they sent us.

Rosie

Hi Eden

Rosie

hi rosie,

thanks for the reply..i have a copy of the brc-iop issue #3 of global standard for packaging..my concern is on the building fabric requirements..our manufacturing plant (conversion & thermoforming plant for plastic) is currently undergoing major lay outing and construction is going on..which means..some of the walls inside the factory, as well as the floors are not in good condition.. and the company want to be audited before construction is finished..will the auditor see this as non conformity ?
In short - yes
I agree, if production is going on in the area. It could be OK if the work in progress was suitably screened off to prevent product contamination.

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist