What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What should the title be for BRC-IOP Standard manual?

Started by , Aug 12 2009 05:31 PM
4 Replies
hi there..
im currently doing the documentation of our brc-iop manual..and i wanna ask the correct title for the manual..if iso9001 is called quality manual..what will be for the brc-iop standard?
is it correct to call it quality & hygiene manual? your comments will be highly appreciated

thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Ice cream standard How to make a Quality Manual?
[Ad]

hi there..
im currently doing the documentation of our brc-iop manual..and i wanna ask the correct title for the manual..if iso9001 is called quality manual..what will be for the brc-iop standard?
is it correct to call it quality & hygiene manual? your comments will be highly appreciated

thanks

How about:

BRC /IOP GLOBAL STANDARD TECHNICAL MANUAL
You will probably have a number of manuals in place which will fulfil your reuirements for BRC / IOP it will\ just be a matter of going through the clauses and referencing where your documentation is:

i.e. HACCP manual
Cleaning manual
Pest control manual etc etc etc

You will probably have a number of manuals in place which will fulfil your reuirements for BRC / IOP it will\ just be a matter of going through the clauses and referencing where your documentation is:

I use only Quality Manual and Quality Handbook, and both have also an intranet distribution called xnet.
Name giving is not that important, it is the content that matters and above all how follow up the content.

Okido,
It’s a kind of brand or product which is very much diligent to use and also viewed with a highly standard quality.

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard From what perspective to I write my Food Safety Manual when manufacturing is outsourced Ice cream standard How to make a Quality Manual? Standard Bread Baking Method Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? Staff to be trained on Quality Manual or FSMS Manual ASDA manufacturing standard How to comply with the standard of not storing product directly on the floor?