What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello!

Started by , Aug 31 2009 07:39 PM
3 Replies
Hi everyone!

I'm Lily and I have been on a bit of a fast track in the technical world of food manufacturing. I work as a technical manager for a high risk ready meal company in England after previously working for 10 years as a chef. I wanted a change and stumbled into the technical side of things which has been something of an eye opener!

I have been reading the forums for a few weeks now and decided to join for no particular reason other than to read and contribute where I can - and hopefully get advice when I need it!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]
Hi Lily,

on board!

Your profile seems interesting to me as I also worked in a ready meal company. Basically I am not as technical w.r.t. the field of food & technology as other members are in this forum but I always try my level best to contribute as much as I can. I hope your contribution will also be valuable to this forum. No doubt in return you will gain a lot.

Regards:

Zeeshan.

Hi everyone!

I'm Lily and I have been on a bit of a fast track in the technical world of food manufacturing. I work as a technical manager for a high risk ready meal company in England after previously working for 10 years as a chef. I wanted a change and stumbled into the technical side of things which has been something of an eye opener!

Hi Lily

High risk ready meals - you really have jumped out of the frying pan into the fire.

Good Luck

Tony
Welcome to the forums Lily.

Similar Discussion Topics