What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Dry Fruits Production - what certificates are required?

Started by , Sep 03 2009 10:32 PM
1 Reply
Hello, everybody!

I am planing to make Organic Dry Fruits and sell them through the I -net ( I have my web site) and to the little markets etc.
I am new here, and I need an advise on which food safety standards and certificates I need ( if I need any) and where do I get them!!

Thank you for your time.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Fumes in the Production Facility Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor?
[Ad]

Hello, everybody!

I am planing to make Organic Dry Fruits and sell them through the I -net ( I have my web site) and to the little markets etc.
I am new here, and I need an advise on which food safety standards and certificates I need ( if I need any) and where do I get them!!

Thank you for your time.

Are you based in the USA Alona? Can you tell us who you will be selling your products to and in which countries? And are you manufacturing the products yourself or buying in bulk? That may help us to target the information for you.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Fumes in the Production Facility Using cattle salt-non food grade on a food production line Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? Production Personnel Wearing Finger Nail Polish and Gloves NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit?