What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Free Food Safety Training Tool

Started by , Sep 10 2009 12:59 PM
7 Replies
The link is to Purdue University training modules for food safety and HACCP. It looks like a good basic training for anyone new to the topics or looking to set up training.

http://www.ag.purdue...pgmp/index.html
1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking Radiological Free statement from supplier Hands-Free water tap risk assessment Nut Free Facility Requirements Recommendations for Vegan and Gluten Free Certification
[Ad]
Great link tsmith7858!

Thanks for sharing.

Regards:
Zeeshan

The link is to Purdue University training modules for food safety and HACCP. It looks like a good basic training for anyone new to the topics or looking to set up training.

http://www.ag.purdue...pgmp/index.html

Oustanding 'Free' food safety primer TS. I've pinned it to make it easier to find for the uninitiated. I think perhaps a forum for training specific topics might be an idea for the future.

Regards,
Simon

Oustanding 'Free' food safety primer TS. I've pinned it to make it easier to find for the uninitiated. I think perhaps a forum for training specific topics might be an idea for the future.

Regards,
Simon

Dear Simon,

I have seen a good feature on a forum which I would like to have on IFSQN too. They have an organized searchable list of all the documents which their members have posted since inauguration of the forum. It contains links to sample documents, presentations and reference materials.

IFSQN members since start have contributed a lot of material which, IMO, should be available at one place where any member can search and find useful one at any time.

Regards:
Zeeshan

Dear Simon,

I have seen a good feature on a forum which I would like to have on IFSQN too. They have an organized searchable list of all the documents which their members have posted since inauguration of the forum. It contains links to sample documents, presentations and reference materials.

IFSQN members since start have contributed a lot of material which, IMO, should be available at one place where any member can search and find useful one at any time.

Regards:
Zeeshan

Apologies for the late response Zeeshan. This is a very good idea, Charles C had the same idea a while ago. The reason it never really got off the ground is because it is a big, big job to do initially and keep up to date. There is a new version of the forum software available with lot's of new features I will be upgrading in the next few weeks and maybe it will have something that will help us in this area. I willl keep you posted.

Regards,
Simon
Greetings, Simon: Education, Training & Development - nice to see such a learning forum. TSmith Thanks for sharing the link, i really liked the training modules how it made and planned in a clear simple English, can be thought to anyone in food chain and other interested parties.I have a question: Can qualified instructor from any food organization can adopt this training material as a part of internal training? Is he authorized to give an award/certificate to an employee? (as shown in attachment).

Attached Files

Greetings, Simon: Education, Training & Development - nice to see such a learning forum. TSmith Thanks for sharing the link, i really liked the training modules how it made and planned in a clear simple English, can be thought to anyone in food chain and other interested parties.I have a question: Can qualified instructor from any food organization can adopt this training material as a part of internal training? Is he authorized to give an award/certificate to an employee? (as shown in attachment).

Yes Abdul, I thought there was enough discussion on the subject to warrant breaking it out into it's own forum. Where there has been quite a lot of interest and discussion on a particular topic area I am happy to create a dedicated forum, so feel free to suggest.

Can qualified instructor from any food organization can adopt this training material as a part of internal training? Is he authorized to give an award/certificate to an employee? (as shown in attachment).

No matter if the training is designed and delivered 'in house' I don't see any problem with issuing a certificate of attendance, stating what, when, who, where and why training was carried out. In fact it is very important for the company and the delegate.

Regards,
Simon

Yes Abdul, I thought there was enough discussion on the subject to warrant breaking it out into it's own forum. Where there has been quite a lot of interest and discussion on a particular topic area I am happy to create a dedicated forum, so feel free to suggest.

No matter if the training is designed and delivered 'in house' I don't see any problem with issuing a certificate of attendance, stating what, when, who, where and why training was carried out. In fact it is very important for the company and the delegate.

Regards,
Simon

Many thanks for the quick reply, I really appreciate the response and the time taken to deliver.
I am happy to be a part of IFSQN Member. I have designed and delivered many / unlimited trainings but without issuance of certificate of attendance.

Similar Discussion Topics
GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking Radiological Free statement from supplier Hands-Free water tap risk assessment Nut Free Facility Requirements Recommendations for Vegan and Gluten Free Certification Converting Hand Wash Sinks to Hands Free Food Fraud Database (Free) BRCGS Food Safety 5.4.5 - Regarding Gluten Free Claim Cage free eggs Exemption from USDA and FDA Compliance for Labeling of Free Spice Powder Product