What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

A welcome and introduction to me

Started by , Sep 22 2009 09:58 AM
1 Reply
Hi,

Firstly it is nice to see a forum that is a breath of fresh air and not full of stuffiness.

My name is Richard and i am the Operation Manager of a large International Management Compliance Company based in the Uk operating worldwide, advising large corporate companies on the health and safety/hygeine issues that surround them in the catering outlet environment.

I have lots of questions to ask to clarify various issues that may help others as well.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Hi,

Firstly it is nice to see a forum that is a breath of fresh air and not full of stuffiness.

My name is Richard and i am the Operation Manager of a large International Management Compliance Company based in the Uk operating worldwide, advising large corporate companies on the health and safety/hygeine issues that surround them in the catering outlet environment.

I have lots of questions to ask to clarify various issues that may help others as well.

Welcome RDWH; I'm sure your input on topics will be valuable. I hope you find the time to contribute to the discussions.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction