What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

German & Polish Hygiene Training Materials

Started by , Oct 19 2005 07:55 AM
1 Reply
>If you're German and Polish plants need hygiene training materials, remember we have the booklets and > PowerPoint in German now.

And the material is a very good hygiene training, the booklets also the PowerPoint.
You can see that this has worked out from somebody who has pratice with this!

I showed the material to some german companies and the found it very helpful.

Regards

Roland
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
US Nutrition facts Label needed for German Baked Goods Label translation service to German and France German vs European Regulations on Food Additives German legislation concerning parasites in fish German Company bans whingeing
[Ad]
Hi Roland,

I'm pretty sure you're talking about the SaferPak range of hygiene training materials for consumer packaging companies; coincidentally they are available for purchase in our online store which can be found at the following link:

http://www.saferpak.com/orderform.php

If that wasn't good enough currently all hygiene training materials are reduced in price. Take a look at the Autumn Sales List at the above page.

P.S. Where do I send the £10 Roland.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
US Nutrition facts Label needed for German Baked Goods Label translation service to German and France German vs European Regulations on Food Additives German legislation concerning parasites in fish German Company bans whingeing German safety seminar