What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Fish - Looking for food defense material

Started by , Nov 13 2009 01:36 PM
3 Replies
Does anyone have materials regarding quality assurance and food defense for fish farmers and processesors? I have reviewed material for other food types, but fish farming presents unique risks. I appreciate any help you can offer!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
COOL - Substantial Transformation of fish (USA) Shelf life issue fresh fish Production plan on fish pie with sweet potato croquette in a mushroom sauce and puff pastry Cutting fresh water fish Making HACCP in fish factory
[Ad]
Dear Cathy,

Regarding QA, any answers will probably depend on what kind of fish you are referring ??? (in addition some locations refer to shrimp as "fish" also )

Rgds / Charles.C
This is for catfish farmers and producers / processors
Dear cathy,

This QA link is via google -

http://www.farminfo....ure/proccat.htm

Not sure about the defence part (against catfish thieves ?? )

I also have a copy of a thesis on producing smoked catfish in my archives but I guessed you were only interested in the first step of production.

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
COOL - Substantial Transformation of fish (USA) Shelf life issue fresh fish Production plan on fish pie with sweet potato croquette in a mushroom sauce and puff pastry Cutting fresh water fish Making HACCP in fish factory Canadian and US maximum permissible level of heavy metals in fish Haddock Fish - orange/pink in colour - potential causes? Manufacture of Poultry, Livestock and Fish Feed HACCP Glass procedure for fish factory Selling fish waste to a pet food company