What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Are you heading for ISO 22000?

Started by , Oct 26 2005 02:07 AM
0 Reply
Simon,

Just wondering. Since the emergence of this new ISO Food Safety Standard (they have finally found a way to force onto us ISO 15161 - most feared by those QMS Auditors who did not have sufficient experience in food safety to technically review a hazard analysis) - how many members / org are indeed going for it.

As a matter of interest and sharing, I wonder what are the problems generally faced by the members during the implementation of this standard.

In comparison with BRC / IFS, what are the differences and do you consider it difficult to implement? I think its timely to look into this issue now that ISO 22K has been around for about 2 months (Still can't find the ISO 22K Std on Sales at my local outlet )

Charles Chew
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System for Food Manufacturers - Version 6 Preparation for FSSC 22000 Certification