What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Why Can I Not Edit My Profile?

Started by , Dec 23 2009 04:48 AM
2 Replies
Hello.

My first post!

I went to "My Controls" and clicked on "Edit Profile Information" and received the reply:
"Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
You are not allowed to use this part of the board"
How do I obtain access to this function?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to edit or remove forum posted HACCP Finished Product Profile vs Product Description Introduction/Profile Profile (Ahmed Adel) Change country in profile?
[Ad]
Hi Hillsie,

Access to edit 'my profile', Personal Messaging etc. is restricted until a member reaches 10 posts. This is to dissuade spammers as they were becoming a problem registering just to add a link to some dodgy website in their profile. I know it is an inconvenience to genuine members but it was a measure we had to take.

When you reach 10 posts you will be automatically promoted to the next level with full access.

Regards,
Simon
Thank you Simon.

I am slowly getting used to how forums run.

The information that I have gained from this Network has been invaluable.

I will be posting a BRC checklist as soon as I get the time to scan it in.

We achieved HACCP certification in August and I am developing a system to meet the requirements of the BRC. The boss says that it will take us 3 months. Our third party auditor originally planned 6 months but, after reviewing our system, has decided that it will take 9 months because of the particular management structure and style here that needs a lot of change in attitude from management.

Similar Discussion Topics
How to edit or remove forum posted HACCP Finished Product Profile vs Product Description Introduction/Profile Profile (Ahmed Adel) Change country in profile? Can I edit a Certificate of Analysis? How to add a photo to my profile? Cannot Update Profile Information How to add a photo to your profile No 'Profile Settings' in 'My settings'