What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New here

Started by , Feb 02 2010 04:23 PM
2 Replies
Hello all, I'm not actually "new" here, because, I've been reading you guys a lot, since a few months ago, but I didn't have enough time to write something, but I was willing to do so.
I'm a food engineer, and at the moment I'm in Perú, but in the next month I`ll be in Spain.
I'll be very happy, to share and learn from all of you. (You'll have to forgive my english..is not quite as good as I would like).
See you!

Yolanda
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]
Dear Yolanda,

Welcome here.I believe there is no worse English than the other as long as you are understood.How'z Peru.

Regards,
Kamwenji

Hello all, I'm not actually "new" here, because, I've been reading you guys a lot, since a few months ago, but I didn't have enough time to write something, but I was willing to do so.
I'm a food engineer, and at the moment I'm in Perú, but in the next month I`ll be in Spain.
I'll be very happy, to share and learn from all of you. (You'll have to forgive my english..is not quite as good as I would like).
See you!

Yolanda

Hi Yolanda, I'm really pleased you decided to make a post. I wish more lurkers would be brave like you. Good luck with your adventure in Spain and feel free to join the discussions anytime. And please don't worry about your English, it does not matter at all here.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics