What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

EU Regulations for Raw Materials and Packaging

Started by , Feb 23 2010 06:01 PM
5 Replies
Hi,

Can anyone guide me on EU regulations for raw materials, packaging materials and others(if any) for company manufacturing pickled vegetables?

Do EU regulations exist for raw materials? Where do I find those?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials How to build a raw materials sampling plan?
[Ad]

Hi,

Can anyone guide me on EU regulations for raw materials, packaging materials and others(if any) for company manufacturing pickled vegetables?

Do EU regulations exist for raw materials? Where do I find those?

Have a look here http://www.food.gov....foodhygieneleg/

Regards,

Tony
1 Thank
EU packaging legislation

Also suppliers of packaging should follow / be registered to BRC Packaging Standard.

Useful resource

Regards,
Simon
Simon and Tony,

Thanks to you two. I have finally downloaded the EU regulations.

There are terms like Commission Regulation. Council Regulation. Commission Directive , Council directive and simple "directive" , corrigendum to regulation as document title. Can you please explain the meaning of these terms?What are the differences between these terms?

Dear poulami,

Some of the answer -

http://en.wikipedia....(European_Union)

Rgds / Charles.C
 Thank u 

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials How to build a raw materials sampling plan? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Steamed dumpling packaging Magnets used in plastics packaging processing