What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF 1000 Code maintains recognition from GFSI

Started by , Feb 23 2010 10:19 PM
3 Replies
The Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), managed by The Consumer Goods Forum, announced today that the SQF Code Level 2, 5th Edition – August 2009 and Modified January 2010 has been given full recognition by Global Food Safety Initiative Board of Directors.

Read More
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? SQF Code Sector Question
[Ad]
Simon, I am wondering would you know if my organization which produces flexible printed packaging film materials for the food industry. Would we fall under SQF 1000 or 2000 ? Thank you for your help. Oh and we are considered an FCS ( food contact substance ) by the FDA.
SQF 2000 is relevant for food packaging.

SQF 2000 Guidance for Food Packing Materials, Production and Distribution

SQF 1000 is for Primary Producers of food.

SQF 2000 is relevant for food packaging.

SQF 2000 Guidance for Food Packing Materials, Production and Distribution

SQF 1000 is for Primary Producers of food.

Thank you very much now I know which path to follow.

Similar Discussion Topics
First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? SQF Code Sector Question Is it possible to pass a GFSI audit with a poor food safety culture? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking SQF Code Edition 10 Proposed Timeline How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? SQF Quality Code 2.8.1.2